For years, WordPress has been essentially the most profitable CMS, which is increasing its areas of software with the assistance of plugins. A really profitable extension is WooCommerce, with which you’ll be able to combine a store into your CMS. In response to WordPress statistics, there are actually over 5 million energetic installations of this plugin. That is additionally mirrored within the utilization statistics. The web site BuiltWith exhibits in statistics that over 29 % of the highest 1,000,000 e-commerce web sites are operated with WordPress and WooCommerce.
In case you have additionally thought-about integrating your individual store into your WordPress web site, on this workshop we are going to present you what it’s best to take note of.
Carry out primary set up
From a WordPress standpoint, WooCommerce is a very regular plugin that’s finest put in through the official plugin listing. You may both set up WooCommerce as a brand new web site or combine it into an current one. Of the technical necessities, the plugin requires WordPress model 5.3 or greater and at the least PHP 7.0. It has already been examined and permitted by the builders underneath the present model 5.6.
- Entry to all heise + content material
- unique checks, recommendation & background: unbiased, critically well-founded
- Learn c’t, iX, MIT Expertise Evaluate, Mac & i, Make, c’t images straight in your browser
- register as soon as – learn on all units – may be canceled month-to-month
- first month free, thereafter € 12.95 per thirty days
- Weekly e-newsletter with private studying suggestions from the editor-in-chief
Begin FREE month
Begin your FREE month now
Already subscribed to heise +?
Enroll and skim
Register now and skim articles straight away
Extra details about heise +
Disclaimer: This text is generated from the feed and never edited by our staff.